Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Copper Drainpipe Jeans - Blue
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: Kevlar lined at knees & seat area
Part of the Pro Denim range: These Copper jeans from Alpinestars are designed to be like high-street fashion jeans, yet have protective upgrades that make them suitable for a motorcyclist to wear.
The protection a motorcyclist demands: These jeans have a new type CE bio-knee armour included, which is adjustable for the perfect fit. Hip padding is included, which is velcroed on and you can upgrade the hip armour with Alpinestars hip armour inserts. Kevlar at knee and bum offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide.
Proper jeans with proper protection: These Kevlar jeans have a whopping 13oz denim outer, which really gives them that authentic jeans feel. These jeans are comfortable enough to actually leave the knee armour when you ride in them.
• Regular/straight fit denim for a fashionable, long-lasting fit
• Interior DUPONT Kevlar fibre reinforcement in seat, hip & knee areas for abrasion & tear resistance in impact critical areas
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of its CE-certified knee protection to fit various leg lengths
• Removable hip pad protectors with Velcro attachments for secure, safe fit
• Technical, pre-shaped leg construction for anatomically optimized riding fit
• Customized detailing on metal YKK zip, buttons & rivets
• Contemporary print design on inner waist & pockets
• Leather belt patch & coin pocket
• Available in international sizes: 28-40
Mens Motorcycle Jeans Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||30.5" - 31.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||31" - 32"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||33" - 34"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||33.5" - 34.5"|
|5XL||60||42"||34" - 35"|
|6XL||62||44"||34.5" - 35"|
|7XL||64||46"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||35" - 36"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||35.5" - 36.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||36" - 37"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.