Alpinestars Core Leather Jacket - Black White | A310131612D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Comfort: Vented zips, Stretch panels
"The highest specification leather jacket without a speed hump" No speed hump, but external DFS protectors at shoulders and rich graphics detailing give the Alpinestars Core jacket an understated, aggressive aura. This is probably one of our favourite additions to the Alpinestars leathers range in road-riding spec because it combines practicality (a more comfortable fit) with all the visual cues that make an Alpinestars jacket what it is!
The premium road jacket from Alpinestars. With the road-riding spec, Alpinestars blends a less committed shape with more comfortable protective features of Bio armour at shoulder and elbows. And, unless you are committed to track riding, you deserve that little bit of extra comfort.
Stand-out feature: "The highest specification leather jacket without a speed hump."
Previously sold at £529.97.
• Highly abrasion resistant main construction utilizing full-grain 1.1mm leather for excellent comfort, fit & durability
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the shoulders feature injection molded shells & dual density foam padding
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders & elbows
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Back Protector for the ultimate in protection
• Chest pad compartment with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest protection available as accessory upgrade)
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back & elbows for excellent performance fit
• Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms & waist for range of movement
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx & back further enhances fit & comfort while riding
• Perforations on chest & arms offer airflow & help regulate body temperature
• 3D mesh sleeve comfort cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure & customizable fit
• Soft, 3D mesh & leather collar construction for breathability & comfort
• Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic & ventilation performance
• Premium YKK fasteners & semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• D-ring waist adjustments feature Velcro straps for secure & personalized fitting
• Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
• Available in sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black)
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.