Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Boots WP - Black | A204751610D Outer: Waterproof leather
Protection: MX spec protection with ankle restraint
Closure: Double buckle closure & Velcro calf adjustment
The ultimate adventure touring boots: Alpinestars have taken many great features from other boots in their range to create the Corozal adventure touring boots. These are the perfect choice for those who want Alpinestars quality and great functionality for the demands of adventure riding.
Quick, easy access: These adventure touring boots have a buckle system, which is self-locating and is adopted from new Tech 1 boots. They also have a shin armour plate from Tech 1. A flexi-blade system for a range of movement with higher level of protection, just what you need for the demands of rough terrain.
Designed for adventure touring, these are the perfect option if you were considering the Alpinestars Toucan boots, but felt they were out of your price range. The Corozal boots from Alpinestars are some of the most comfortable adventure boots you'll try on, trust us! The sole is a rubber compound for comfort and grip and these boots are CE approved.
Size Guide: These boots have been sized by Alpinestars in US sizing. Please use this guide to ensure you order the correct size:
US07 = EU40.5
US08 = EU42
US09 = EU43
US10 = EU44.5
US11 = EU45.5
US12 = EU47
US13 = EU48
Manufacturer Specification • Multi-material upper chassis incorporating PU-coated leather, microfibre & suede leather for excellent levels of comfort, durability & abrasion resistance
• Extensive front & lower rear accordion flex zones constructed from lightweight & durable microfibre for comfort, freedom of movement, control & support
• Medial surface stamped suede panel for improved grip & protection
• Innovative lateral ankle protection with biomechanical blade-link between the upper boot & the lower foot structure
• TPU shift pad with specially designed patterning for improved grip
• Lightweight, advanced polymer shin-plate & lateral ankle protections offer impact & resistance as well as structural support
• Internal toe box & heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• Medial & lateral dual density ankle protector disk is subtly incorporated into boot chassis & offers strategic ankle protection
• NEW BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM: New system allows for easy & rapid in/out, plus a secure & highly personalized closure. The buckles are made from durable TPU & glass fibre reinforced Nylon compounds for greater performance & weight-saving. All buckles include a micro-ratchet memory system & quick-release/locking for a quick, safe & precise closure. All buckles are replaceable
• Wide-entry aperture opening of easy in & out, plus secure upper TPR & Velcro closure system to allow for a wide-range of calf fit adjustment
• Integrated soft foam surrounds ankle & collar for comfort, fit & additional shock absorption
• Integrated breathable DRYSTAR membrane for excellent all-weather performance to keep feet dry in difficult weather conditions
• Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot
• Internal high modulus polyamide insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure & support to the arch area
• Midsole constructed from moulded PU foam to make the boot bottom lighter without compromise performance
• Highly flexible sole thread features Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam & Lycra for comfort & support
• Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls & for superior fit & comfort, wide-ranging foot profile
• Available in US 7-13 corresponding to international sizes 40.5-48
• The Corozal Adventure DRYSTAR Boot is CE certified
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.