Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Corozal Adventure Boots WP - Black
Outer: Waterproof leather
Protection: MX spec protection with ankle restraint
Closure: Double buckle closure & Velcro calf adjustment
The ultimate adventure touring boots: Alpinestars have taken many great features from other boots in their range to create the Corozal adventure touring boots. These are the perfect choice for those who want Alpinestars quality and great functionality for the demands of adventure riding.
Quick, easy access: These adventure touring boots have a buckle system, which is self-locating and is adopted from new Tech 1 boots. They also have a shin armour plate from Tech 1. A flexi-blade system for a range of movement with higher level of protection, just what you need for the demands of rough terrain.
Designed for adventure touring, these are the perfect option if you were considering the Alpinestars Toucan boots, but felt they were out of your price range. The Corozal boots from Alpinestars are some of the most comfortable adventure boots you'll try on, trust us! The sole is a rubber compound for comfort and grip and these boots are CE approved.
Size Guide: These boots have been sized by Alpinestars in US sizing. Please use this guide to ensure you order the correct size:
US07 = EU40.5
US08 = EU42
US09 = EU43
US10 = EU44.5
US11 = EU45.5
US12 = EU47
US13 = EU48
• Multi-material upper chassis incorporating PU-coated leather, microfibre & suede leather for excellent levels of comfort, durability & abrasion resistance
• Extensive front & lower rear accordion flex zones constructed from lightweight & durable microfibre for comfort, freedom of movement, control & support
• Medial surface stamped suede panel for improved grip & protection
• Innovative lateral ankle protection with biomechanical blade-link between the upper boot & the lower foot structure
• TPU shift pad with specially designed patterning for improved grip
• Lightweight, advanced polymer shin-plate & lateral ankle protections offer impact & resistance as well as structural support
• Internal toe box & heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• Medial & lateral dual density ankle protector disk is subtly incorporated into boot chassis & offers strategic ankle protection
• NEW BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM: New system allows for easy & rapid in/out, plus a secure & highly personalized closure. The buckles are made from durable TPU & glass fibre reinforced Nylon compounds for greater performance & weight-saving. All buckles include a micro-ratchet memory system & quick-release/locking for a quick, safe & precise closure. All buckles are replaceable
• Wide-entry aperture opening of easy in & out, plus secure upper TPR & Velcro closure system to allow for a wide-range of calf fit adjustment
• Integrated soft foam surrounds ankle & collar for comfort, fit & additional shock absorption
• Integrated breathable DRYSTAR membrane for excellent all-weather performance to keep feet dry in difficult weather conditions
• Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot
• Internal high modulus polyamide insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure & support to the arch area
• Midsole constructed from moulded PU foam to make the boot bottom lighter without compromise performance
• Highly flexible sole thread features Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam & Lycra for comfort & support
• Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls & for superior fit & comfort, wide-ranging foot profile
• Available in US 7-13 corresponding to international sizes 40.5-48
• The Corozal Adventure DRYSTAR Boot is CE certified
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|40.5||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44.5||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|45.5||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|47||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.