• The upper boot surface is constructed from full grain leather plus higher medial panel suede leather for superior grip
• Front & rear flex bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability & abrasion resistance
• Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water & dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility & comfort
• TPU shin & calf plate offer support & resistance for impacts
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front & rear movement while offering support & protection to the ankle
• TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment
• TPU double density ankle disc protectors on medial side for protection
• New closure system includes two polymer buckles with an innovative closure system
• This closure includes a ratchet with memory & a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable
• Soft foam envelopes the ankles & collar offering comfort & shock-absorbing performance
• DRYSTAR membrane layer between upper boot surface & lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
• Toe box & heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper boot surface
• Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent support & safety
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
• The Corozal Adventure DRYSTAR Oiled Boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.