Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Performance Gloves WP - Black
Construction: Drystar Performance waterproof membrane
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Waterproof, short cuff motorcycle gloves: Drystar performance offers waterproofing in the wet weather, the membrane is laminated to the outer to stop water settling in between the outer and the membrane as other gloves may do. A neoprene cuff gives you comfort and the short cuff style offers wind flow down the sleeve of your jacket to keep you cool in summer months.
Ideal for mid-season riding: These short motorcycle gloves would be great for riders that ride through spring, summer and autumn and put their bikes away for winter. There's a hard knuckle with third to fourth finger bridge, which stops the fingers separating and potentially snapping in the event of a ride. The turned out seams stop pressure points as you ride for long periods of time.
• Durable stretch poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance & comfort
• Constructed using Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR PERFORMANCE material technology, which incorporates a sealed & bonded layer construction to offer a reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility & sensitivity on the bike’s controls, high levels of durability & excellent windproofing performance
• Over-moulded polymer hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact & abrasion
• Rubber thumb & palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement & durability
• EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, fingers & palm provides strategic abrasion resistance & improved fit
• Alpinestars’ race-derived & patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impact
• Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems
• Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort & prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys
• Accordion stretch inserts on first two fingers for excellent level control & movement
• Short cuff design with Neoprene & Velcro cuff closure for easy entry. Cuff is designed to fit under sleeve jacket for comfort
• Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light
• Helmet visor wipe located conveniently positioned on thumb to clean away dirt & grime
• Available in international sizes S-3XL
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.