Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Crosser Drystar Air Gloves WP - Black
Construction: Drystar Performance waterproof membrane
Protection: 2-point protection
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
We're excited about these gloves! There's so much to say, we're not sure where to start. These are quite possibly the first pair of highly vented, yet laminated waterproof gloves that we have ever seen. They're the ideal choice for those that ride in humid climates: Your hands will stay dry thanks to the waterproofing, the outer won't pick up water as they're laminated (lighter and dry faster), yet you'll get airflow to keep you cool. Winner!
• Multi-material construction incorporating stretch fabric, leather & air mesh for optimized levels of comfort, breathability & durability
• Incorporates Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR PERFORMANCE sealed triple layer construction for a highly reduced material construction that promotes dexterity & feel with the bike’s controls
• Premium leather palm provides comfort & feel of the bike’s controls
• Hook & loop grip wrist closure helps keep glove securely in position
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1)
• Reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber & polyamide, for abrasion resistance performance on the landing areas
• Landing zone features padding for additional fit & impact performance
• Patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impact slides
• Short cuff design for ease of entry & convenience
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility for superior levels of hand movement
• Reflective piping on finger tips & backhand makes the rider more visible to other road users
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones & GPS systems
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.