Alpinestars Daisy Drainpipe Jeans Ladies - Black | A333851610D Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: Kevlar lined at knees & seat area
Look fashionable and feel comfortable: Part of the Pro Denim range these jeans use 13oz denim to give you that authentic jeans feel. There's a 98% cotton with 2% elastane mix, which means these jeans have a bit of stretch, just as with those from high-street stores for the perfect fit.
The protection you want from motorcycle jeans: New type CE bio-knee armour is included, which is adjustable, so that you can get the perfect position for your ride style. Hip padding is also included, which is velcroed on and can be upgraded at any point. There's Kevlar at the knee and bum to offer abrasion resistance in the event of a slide. One of our GetGeared girls commented that these jeans really do fit like your favourite pair of high-street jeans, loving the black colourway!
Manufacturer Specification • Specially created by Alpinestars women’s design department for an optimized female performance fit
• Regular/slim cut 13oz denim for a fashionable & long-lasting fit
• Interior DUPONT Kevlar fibre reinforcement in seat, hip & knee areas for abrasion & tear resistance in impact critical areas
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of the CE-certified knee protection to fit various leg lengths
• Removable hip pad protectors with Velcro attachments for secure fit
• Pre-shaped leg construction is anatomically optimized for specific female riding position
• Customized detailing on metal YKK zip, buttons & rivets
• Contemporary print design on inner waist & interior pockets
• Astars leather belt patch & leather logos on front
• Available in international sizes: 24-34
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.