Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Daisy Drainpipe Jeans Ladies - Black
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: Kevlar lined at knees & seat area
Look fashionable and feel comfortable: Part of the Pro Denim range these jeans use 13oz denim to give you that authentic jeans feel. There's a 98% cotton with 2% elastane mix, which means these jeans have a bit of stretch, just as with those from high-street stores for the perfect fit.
The protection you want from motorcycle jeans: New type CE bio-knee armour is included, which is adjustable, so that you can get the perfect position for your ride style. Hip padding is also included, which is velcroed on and can be upgraded at any point. There's Kevlar at the knee and bum to offer abrasion resistance in the event of a slide. One of our GetGeared girls commented that these jeans really do fit like your favourite pair of high-street jeans, loving the black colourway!
• Specially created by Alpinestars women’s design department for an optimized female performance fit
• Regular/slim cut 13oz denim for a fashionable & long-lasting fit
• Interior DUPONT Kevlar fibre reinforcement in seat, hip & knee areas for abrasion & tear resistance in impact critical areas
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of the CE-certified knee protection to fit various leg lengths
• Removable hip pad protectors with Velcro attachments for secure fit
• Pre-shaped leg construction is anatomically optimized for specific female riding position
• Customized detailing on metal YKK zip, buttons & rivets
• Contemporary print design on inner waist & interior pockets
• Astars leather belt patch & leather logos on front
• Available in international sizes: 24-34
Ladies Motorcycle Jeans Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|24||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|26||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|28||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|30||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|34||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.