Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Durango Boots GTX - Black
Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Closure: Speed laced with Velcro tab
A first for Alpinestars! We were pretty intrigued when we saw the Durango GTX motorcycle boot. Not only does it have a unique style about it, but it's the first time we've seen a front zip used on an Alpinestars boot! Paired with the speed lacing system that can also be found on the inside of the SMX plus and even the Supertech R, the new closure means that the ankle protection sits exactly where it should - without the intrusion of a side zip! The perfect choice for riders who want to do away with tradition and opt for an innovative and aerodynamic alternative.
• Full grain leather main chassis construction provides excellent durability & long lasting comfort
• Full GORE-TEX internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance & high level of breathability
• Waterproof zipper mounted on four-way elastic allows stretch flex & easy closure of boot
• TPU heel counter for improved shock protection & durability, plus TPU injected shift pad textured debossing for better grip on bike?? controls
• Advanced TPR pull flap allows for convenient opening & closing & applies even pressure on the shin
• New memory foam ankle protector on lateral side offers protective performance & comfort in key area
• Textile collar inner lining throughout offers comfort & durability
• Contoured insole injected high modulus polyamide includes shank reinforcement
• Removable anatomic advanced EVA foot bed provides arch support & high levels of comfort
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole promotes improved feel & grip, water dispersion & durability
• The Portland GORE-TEX Boot is CE certified to EN 13634:201
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|38||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|39||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|41||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|45||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|47||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.