Alpinestars Durban Jacket GTX - Grey Black Red | A3601016913D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, 3 pockets, Removable sleeves
WOW! Alpinestars have come up trumps with this jacket. There's plenty of features and then some, that make this jacket perfect for the serious adventure tourer. If you're all about technical features that enhance your ride, keep reading.
Gore-Tex and Outlast technology inner jacket: The inner jacket is both waterproof and temperature adjustable. The Gore-Tex Pac-Lite offers lightweight, 100% waterproofing for the life of the garment, whilst Outlast regulates your temperature. As you get warm, the membrane takes the heat and stores it, ready to be released as your body temperature cools down, this stuff was created by NASA! There's also a micro-fleece lining to keep you warm.
Technical, functional outer jacket: The outer jacket is ceramic coated with Superfabric reinforcements, to offer the abrasion resistance you need. There's vent zips for direct ventilation and a pocket to store the inner jacket in on the back. The pocket can be removed and worn as a bum bag (genius!) and the sleeves can be removed and stored on super hot rides.
The protection a serious tourer needs: This motorcycle jacket can be used with off-road armour and bionic neck support, for maximum protection. There's CE armour at the shoulders and elbows and a pocket for chest protection AND back protection. This Durban jacket also has a hydration bladder incorporated, again, great for those hot rides across the desert. Pair this with some technical base layers and you've got one adaptable, functional, all year jacket!
Manufacturer Specification • Multi-material main shell construction for an optimal combination of durability, protection & weight
• Lightweight, durable polyamide main shell with strategically protective polyamide inserts
• Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric reinforcements enhance the tear & abrasion resistance qualities of the jacket
• Ultra-lightweight, removable GORE-TEX membrane with micro-fleece lining to keep rider comfortable & dry in all conditions
• Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon back & chest protectors available as accessory upgrade)
• Adjustable interior waist belt offers additional support & personalized fit while helping keep protection in position
• Integrated high visibility reflective stripes improve rider visibility in poor light conditions
• New frontal ventilation system comprises of a thin, full length open mesh insert which connects to main zipper opening to provide excellent airflow when jacket is closed
• Zippered air intakes on sleeves & shoulders provide additional ventilation while riding
• Articulated elbow construction incorporates elbow gusset for improved fit & arm flexibility
• Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest in warm conditions
• Waterproof external pockets on front of jacket keep your valuables dry
• Multiple fit & volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm
• Removable rear large utility pocket
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants
• Fully compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Supports
• The jacket is equipped with a 2 litre bladder hydration system storage pocket (capacity reduced when used with BNS)
• Comes in international sizes: S-4XL.
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.