Alpinestars Durban Trousers GTX - Black Grey | A3621016106D Protection: Knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Knee grip panel, Vent zips, 2 pockets
Ideal for the serious adventure tourer: These motorcycle trousers have every feature and function you need and combined with the Durban jacket, they make a killer combo for all your adventure touring needs.
Plenty of protection for off-roading: Whether you're on the beaten track or take a detour off-road, these trousers are what you need! There's a robust leather panel for extra abrasion resistance, with a ceramic coated outer and Superfabric reinforcements for abrasion resistance. You've also got knee CE armour and the option to insert MX knee armour for those serious off-roaders.
Beat any weather in these textile trousers: There's a removable Gore-Tex Paclite lining with micro-fleece, which will keep you 100% dry for the life of the trousers. More importantly, you'll be able to breathe and sweat freely as Gore-Tex is a breathable membrane. Air intakes allow you to stay cool and well ventilated on those summer rides.
Perfect matched with the Durban jacket: These trousers have a removable bib and braces for extra secure fitment, when you're challenging yourself off-road. There's also a ride cut at the bottom to allow for proper off-road boots. These are killer trousers and seriously matched with some technical base layers, you could ride all year round in these.
Manufacturer Specification • Multi-material shell construction for optimized levels of durability, protection & weight
• Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts
• Robust, medial lower end leather panel gives extra abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars patented Vector knee construction for superior comfort in the riding position without reducing mobility
• Removable CE certified lightweight knee protectors
• High visibility reflective detailing improves riders visibility in poor light
• Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric reinforcements enhance the tear & abrasion resistance qualities of the pants
• Lightweight, removable GORE-TEX membrane with micro-fleece liner provides waterproofing & allows garment to breathe
• Articulated rear panel for extra support & freedom of movement
• Extended air-intakes help keep the pant well ventilated
• External 100% waterproof pockets on the side of the pant
• Internal waist connection zipper for attaching to riding jackets
• Removable bib & braces gives the rider the option of an extra secure form of fitment
• The Durban pant is designed to accommodate the fitment of various off-road riding boots
• Comes in international sizes: 48-60
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.