• Multi-panel main chassis consisting of stretch polyamide fabric & softshell on the backhand, with leather on palm & thumb
• Features an innovative heat-bonded outer shell membrane construction Outdry, which provides an impenetrable layer with no seams, preventing water collecting between layers for lighter, improved fit & greater dexterity & comfort
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Primaloft 100g & 80gr insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio
• The material’s advanced ultra-light fibers trap heat while insulating from cold & are water-resistant for improved thermal performance
• Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm & outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones
• PU-coated reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip on bike's’s controls
• Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector for class-leading protection
• Touch screen compatible fingertips for use GPS/smartphones
• Stretch accordion inserts on finger tips to increase flexibility & fit, reducing rider fatigue
• Alpinestars’ patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure & finger separation in the event of a slide
• Convenient integrated visor wipe for cleaning eyewear
• Long, gauntlet cuff construction with Hook & loop grip closure helps seal out elements & provides additional coverage
• Reflective print to increase rider visibility
• THE EQUINOX OUTDRY GLOVE is CE certified level 1
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.