Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Faster-3 Rideknit Shoes - Blk Gry Bright Red
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Closure: Laced with Velcro tab
Rideknit motorcycle riding shoes: These are the Alpinestars Faster-3 riding shoes, finished in their innovative 'rideknit' upper fabric. Aggressively styled, the Faster-3 shoes ensure your feet stay cool in all situations. The knitted fabric is reminiscent of the latest high-street trends in urban leisurewear, which makes these motorcycle shoes ideal for the style-conscious.
Full of protective motorcycle features: TPU ankle protectors are backed by foam whilst an external TPR toe slider and ankle guard protect against abrasion and knocks. A toe box and heel counter also give further protection in the event of a slide! As well as many protective features, these Alpinestars road-riding shoes also have plenty of comfort features, making them great to wear off the bike. Padding on the tongue and collar as well as a textile lining that prevents slipping ensure maximum comfort. There is also a removable and replaceable comfort foot-bed and a flex insert in the Achilles heel to offer comfort and a range of movement. The notch in the rear padding make them comfortable when shifting gears. Fit is true to size.
Why buy these ones? Very comfortable & good protection for a light, warm weather motorcycle shoe.
• Main upper material combination of advanced microfiber, knitted mesh & seamless thermo-welded microfiber forms an innovative & technical finish
• Lower tongue, lateral & medial quarter in knitted mesh construction allows breathability, comfort & a modern streetwear look
• Air vent details on lateral & toe area are strategically positioned to improve airflow & ventilation
• Enhanced TPU ankle extended into lower lateral area gives improved support & protection
• TPR slider details on lateral toe box gives increased flex & protection
• New TPR heel counter design ensures additional lateral support & security
• Asymmetric toe design gives protection on shift area
• Traditional lace closure system for an easy, secure & comfortable fit
• Lateral adjustable hook & loop closure system with TPR strap for increased security
• Medial dual density ankle protectors are applied between the upper & padded lining to provide strategic protection & flexibility in key areas
• Tongue & collar padding provides high levels of comfort & fit around the ankle & instep
• Internal toe box & heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design
• 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability with anti-slip micro-suede in the heel
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
• Extremely lightweight, specifically compounded, rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent absorption & features an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity
• Faster-3 Rideknit shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017
Motorcycle Shoes Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|39||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|41||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|43||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|46||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|47||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.