Alpinestars Force Backpack 25 Litres - Black | A61065161106 Size: H50 x W35 x D25 cms, 25 litres
Waterproofing: Removable rain cover
Functionality: 4 outer pockets, Helmet carrier, Jacket carrier, Hydro-system prepared
Seriously, the list of features is amazing! 25 litre capacity, so that you can carry everything you need on your journey with no compromise on space. An integral waterproof cover, which is yellow for visibility, means that your gear can stay dry, wherever you are. Insert compartment for a laptop or tablet, that can be removed for carrying, lots of pockets to store pens, business cards, charger etc. This rucksack is great for touring too as it is water bladder ready.
Genius carry system: Front carry handle for transport when you get off the bike, stops straps dragging on the floor and getting tatty. Jacket carrier at the bottom of the bag with a helmet carrier, which can be fastened to the top of the bag. Perfect for when you arrive at your destination to carry everything you need to take with you, but want to keep your hands free.
Awesomely comfortable and adaptable: Proper cushioning on the back for the ultimate comfort. Four pockets plus the main compartment: Room to store everything you need in different places. The only rucksack you will EVER need.
Manufacturer Specification • Advanced, multi-material main shell incorporating 420 denier poly-fabric; 420 denier rip stop nylon side reinforcements & heavy duty Cordura for strength & weight-saving, as well as improved durability, abrasion resistance & water resistance
• Up to 25 litre capacity & designed for high load carrying capacity with a low profile for aerodynamic performance
• Four external convenient, zippered compartments with main compartment for safe & secure storage
• Internal compartment incorporates removable electronic device organizer sleeve pocket to accommodate cables, laptop computers, tablets & smartphone devices. Sleeve pocket is fleece lined to avoid scratching laptop & tablets
• Dedicated compartment for hydration hydro pack (available as accessory upgrade), with a versatile hose conduit system that can be configured to the left or right
• Built-in helmet carrier conveniently houses all types of open or closed face helmets
• Removable waterproof rain cover that is easily stored in the front compartment
• Volume adjuster & carry compression straps for personalized load carrying options
• Anatomically profiled back panel incorporates foam padding inserts & advances air-mesh to promote superb air channelling & improved comfort while riding. Back padding also helps distribute weight evenly across the back area which is important for comfort on longer rides
• Innovative ergonomic shoulder straps features free-moving link system which means backpack automatically adjusts to the width of rider’s shoulders & provides optimized fit that anatomically follows the natural contours of rider’s torso
• Strap system also incorporates customizable chest connection system which features adjustable locking closures for a secure & highly personalized fit, plus waist belt connector which helps position pack optimally at the body’s centre of gravity
• Grab handle integrated into shoulder system for lightweight, ergonomic performance
• Extensive reflective detailing & logos on front & back
• Available in one size
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.