• Constructed from 1.3 mm genuine cow leather for comfort, fit & performance
• Removable CE-certified shoulder & elbow protectors in the inside for class-leading protection
• Chest pad & back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest & back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders
• Sonic-welded removable thermal liner (80g body, 60g sleeves) for excellent performance in cold climates
• Extensive use of accordion leather stretch panels on back & elbows help movement & comfort on the bike's
• Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back & underarms for excellent fit & movement
• Localized perforations for excellent ventilation & internal airflow
• Hook & loop grip waist adjustment for improved riding fit
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow
• Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket
• Print logos & direct print graphic details
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining
• Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces fatigue while riding
• Hi-frequency reflective details
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.