Alpinestars GP Plus Leather Suit - Black White Red | A3150516123D Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Partially perforated
Extras: Full hump
Asymmetry! We could go on about the specifications all we like, what you see first and what you will remember is the stunning (and unusual) use of colour and graphics on this fully specced leather race suit. The colours are absolutely vibrant, so in real life this 1-piece leather suit is even more striking than the photograph suggests.
Top notch specification! Colour and graphics may be top of mind, but we simply have to go through the full list of features: Alpinestars race armour, DFS external protectors at shoulders and knees, extensive stretch and accordion stretch panels for excellent fit, internal waterproof chest pocket, and a full speed hump. The inner mesh lining is removable for washing and the inner takes a snap button Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R back protector panel.
Stand-out feature: It's an asymmetric beauty of a racing leather suit!
• Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit & durability
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the knees & shoulders feature injection molded shells & dual density foam padding
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows & knees
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate in protection
• Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest protection available as accessory upgrade)
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU knee sliders incorporate Velcro for customized & secure fitment & developed for the ultimate in feel & sensitivity on track
Performance & Fit:
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch panels in key articulation areas on the back & elbows for excellent racing fit
• Extensive advanced poly-fabric stretch panels on crotch, underarms, calf & back of the knees for range of movement
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx & back further enhances fit & comfort while riding
• High-density perforations on chest, arm & legs offer airflow & help regulate body temperature
• Sleeve & ankle comfort cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure & customizable fit
• Soft, 3D mesh & leather collar construction for excellent levels of breathability & comfort
• Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic & ventilation performance
• Alpinestars-developed accordion leather back panel & knee inserts for superior comfort in riding position
• Full lining incorporates 3D mesh & stretch inserts
• Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit comfort
• Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
• Premium YKK fasteners & semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
• Internal water-resistant wallet/document pocket
• Available in sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black & white)
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.