Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars GP Plus R Gloves - Black White
Construction: Unlined with Kevlar backing in key areas
Protection: Maximum race-spec protection with Kevlar lining
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
Ride the track in comfort: With a softer leather cuff than the GP Pro R2, these gloves are ideal if you want sport, but don’t want to be restricted. Ventilation allows you to keep cool in summer and also offers maximum grip on the handlebars. There’s external finger seams to ensure your comfort as you ride and avoid pressure points.
Protection you can rely on: There’s a Kevlar lining to offer abrasion resistance and hard knuckle protection at the fingers and the knuckles. The double cuff closure wraps around the wrist to protect the wrist bone from impact in a crash. The Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation and their is reinforcements on the palm, thumb and little finger.
A glove derived from the Moto GP range: These gloves have all the style of a race track rider with added comfort features for road use. As well as the softer cuff, the fingers have been pre-curved and stretch leather on the fingers and thumbs mean a superior and flexible fit.
• Localized perforations on palm & backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep the hands cool
• Ergonomically engineered leather reinforcements on the palm & outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue & offers improved comfort
• Advanced polymer compound palm & finger sliders for impact & abrasion resistance
• Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist & raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash
• Closure incorporates Velcro wrist adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit & precision adjustment
• Stretch leather accordions on fingers & thumb for superior fit & flexibility
• Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation & a dual density polymer mould construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance
• Internal aramidic fibre hand & thumb reinforcement, plus an aramidic fibre layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars’ patented third & fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, & helps prevent potential burst seams & finger separation
• Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger reinforcement
• External finger & palm seams for a close fit & superior feel
• Printed logos for weight-saving & material integrity
• The GP Plus R Glove is CE certified to Level 1
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.