• Localized perforations on palm & backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep the hands cool
• Ergonomically engineered leather reinforcements on the palm & outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue & offers improved comfort
• Advanced polymer compound palm & finger sliders for impact & abrasion resistance
• Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist & raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash
• Closure incorporates Velcro wrist adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit & precision adjustment
• Stretch leather accordions on fingers & thumb for superior fit & flexibility
• Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation & a dual density polymer mould construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance
• Internal aramidic fibre hand & thumb reinforcement, plus an aramidic fibre layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars’ patented third & fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, & helps prevent potential burst seams & finger separation
• Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger reinforcement
• External finger & palm seams for a close fit & superior feel
• Printed logos for weight-saving & material integrity
• The GP Plus R Glove is CE certified to Level 1
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.