Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Leather Jacket - Black | A31005171100D Protection: Internal protectors, external plastic armour
Comfort: Stretch panels
Ultimate street riding: A superbly styled sports riding jacket from Alpinestars, cut from the same premium leather used for high end race suits. Brimming with protective and performance features, the GP Plus R V2 now benefits from more strategically positioned stretch panels. The result? A much more flexible and comfortable jacket that combines track level protection with street necessities. Perfect to be paired with Alpinestars riding pants.
Manufacturer Specification • Highly durable & technical premium 13 leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved removable internal shoulder & elbow protectors
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-moulded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection & comfort
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back protection inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Size-adjustable snap-button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• Extensive, advanced poly stretch inserts on chest, underarm & rear shoulder for an excellent fit optimized for all styles of riding & helps keep jacket sleeves positioned close to rider’s body
• Extensive accordion leather stretch panels above elbow areas allow greater range of movement & helps reduce arm fatigue
• Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell & sleeves for improved fit
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue & prevent material bunching
• Combination snap button & zipper wrist closures for secure & customized fit
• Velcro & D-ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit & secures jacket in position
• Ventilation inlets on shoulders are zippered to allow efficient regulation of interior temperature
• Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging for improved comfort & breathability
• Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort & ventilation
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro for additional security
• Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Premium YKK zippers used throughout garment for durability
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.