• Full grain, multi-panel leather construction with a kangaroo leather & synthetic suede palm reinforcements for comfort, flexibility & feel
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation & a dual density polymer construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance
• Advanced polymer compound palm & finger sliders for impact & abrasion resistance
• Internal aramidic fibre hand & thumb reinforcement, plus an aramidic fibre layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance
• Alpinestars’ patented third & fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, & helps prevent seam failure & finger separation
• A race-proven, anatomically contoured polymer wrist cuff wraps around wrist to protect wrist bone from impact
• Closure incorporates Velcro wrist adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit & precision adjustment
• Anatomically engineered design for enhanced comfort, feel & control
• Leather reinforcements on the palm & outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Additional comfort & fit performance provided by 3D foam padding on the top of the hand
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Leather accordion finger inserts with additional twin thumb stretch panels for increased manoeuvrability & comfort
• Reinforced external finger & palm seams for close fit & superior feel
• Localized perforations on palm & backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes help regulate internal temperature
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip allows the use of smartphone & GPS systems
• Printed logos for weight-saving & material integrity
• The GP Pro R2 Glove is CE certified to Level 2
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.