Alpinestars GP Pro R2 Gloves - Black White
Construction: Unlined with Kevlar backing in key areas
Protection: Maximum race-spec protection with Kevlar lining
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Race wrist & TPU cuff closure
Race ahead of the competition: Bringing you an updated version of the Moto GP inspired GP Pro gloves from Alpinestars. Experience racing technology that'll give you the same levels of protection and comfort that Alpinestars' very own Moto GP riders wear.
Protection as you'd expect it: These motorcycle gloves are suitable for both track and road use. Kevlar lining as well as kangaroo leather on the palms offer great abrasion resistance. TPU hard knuckles, with wrist and finger protection help to offer impact resistance in the event of an off. Snapping of the little finger is prevented by the patented third and fourth finger bridge, whilst the sports wrist cuff has been injected with TPU.
Comfort is not compromised: Perforations on the palm, backhand and the knuckle protection itself means a good level of airflow within the glove. The seams have been externally constructed for a closer, comfort fit. The pre-curved finger construction and ergonomic stretch panels make these comfortable track and road gloves with the style of a Moto GP rider.
• Full grain, multi-panel leather construction with a kangaroo leather & synthetic suede palm reinforcements for comfort, flexibility & feel
• Alpinestarsâ€™ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation & a dual density polymer construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance
• Advanced polymer compound palm & finger sliders for impact & abrasion resistance
• Internal aramidic fibre hand & thumb reinforcement, plus an aramidic fibre layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance
• Alpinestarsâ€™ patented third & fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, & helps prevent seam failure & finger separation
• A race-proven, anatomically contoured polymer wrist cuff wraps around wrist to protect wrist bone from impact
• Closure incorporates Velcro wrist adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit & precision adjustment
• Anatomically engineered design for enhanced comfort, feel & control
• Leather reinforcements on the palm & outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key imp(more...)
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.