Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars GP Pro R3 Gloves - Black Yellow
Construction: Unlined with turned out finger seams
Protection: Maximum race-spec protection with Kevlar lining
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Race wrist & TPU cuff closure
Race ahead of the competition: Bringing you an updated version of the Moto GP inspired GP Pro gloves from Alpinestars. Experience racing technology that'll give you the same levels of protection and comfort that Alpinestars' very own Moto GP riders wear. The R3 feature a re-shaped wrist, offering you the best fit and comfort possible. A Kevlar lining as well as kangaroo leather on the palms offer great abrasion resistance, making these suitable for both road and track riding. TPU hard knuckles, with wrist and finger protection help to offer impact resistance in the event of an off. Snapping of the little finger is prevented by the patented third and fourth finger bridge, whilst the sports wrist cuff has been injected with TPU. Comfort is not compromised: Perforations on the palm, backhand and the knuckle protection itself means a good level of airflow within the glove. The seams have been externally constructed for a closer, comfort fit. The pre-curved finger construction and ergonomic stretch panels make these comfortable track and road gloves with the style of a Moto GP rider.
• Pure racing glove utilizing innovative design features taken straight from the lessons learnt from top level competitive racing
• Outer seam palm construction for enhanced levels of rider comfort
• Long cuff for extended coverage
• Hard knuckle for superior resistance to repeated impacts
• Knuckle panel perforated gusset for improved levels of hand ventilation
• Finger bridge on the third & fourth finger prevents finger roll & separation in the event of a slide
• Mix of cow, goat & kangaroo (palm) leather for superior performance
• Double closure system for security
• Dynamic Friction Shield on the cuff for high levels of abrasion resistance
• Side reinforcements with palm hard slider for superior abrasion resistance
• Accordions in leather on fingers thumb & backhand to increase fit & direct comfort
• Aramidic lining on the backhand & landing zone for added protection
• Thumb & palm reinforcement for a superior grip
• TPU finger protection for superior protection against impacts
• Soft padding on fingertips & ergonomic stretch insert on palm for enhanced levels of rider comfort
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 2, KP)
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.