Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars GP X V2 Gloves - Black White
Construction: Unlined with turned out finger seams
Protection: 3-point protection
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with Velcro strap
Great value shorty sports gloves! Yes, this is a pair of short sporty gloves with leather and out-turned seems. BUT, what makes these different is that there is a long soft HRFS material gauntlet to go under your jacket sleeve. Considering the price of these gloves, that's a great feature.
• Sport summer glove
• Outer seam palm construction for enhanced levels of rider comfort
• ‘In the sleeve’ construction maximizes comfort & feel, & allows the glove to be worn with any leather jacket
• Hard knuckle for superior resistance to repeated impacts
• Finger bridge on the third & fourth finger prevents finger roll & separation in the event of a slide
• Mix of perforated leather for superior performance
• Slip-in glove wrist safety closure for security
• Accordions on fingers & thumb to increase fit & direct comfort
• Thumb & palm reinforcement for a superior grip
• Cuff leather puller to easily get into the glove
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm & soft rubber padding on fingers for additional rider comfort
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips
• CE-certified (CAT II Level 1, KP)
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.