• Multi-panel construction featuring strategically positioned poly-fabric accordion & stretch panels on back & elbows for an excellent contoured fit
• Main shell constructed from a two-layer laminated GORE-TEX membrane for excellent levels of water & wind proofing as well as breathability
• Laminated fabric reduces material bulk for a lighter, more compact fit with excellent interior climate management
• Long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) ensures jacket versatility & comfort in cold & hot conditions & can be removed with easy identification red zippers
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates dual hook & loop grip & snap button volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, precision adjustment of garment & to help keep elbow protections in place
• Zippered ventilation chest air intakes & back exhaust vents for internal climate control & enhanced riding comfort
• Chest & front pockets plus waterproof cargo-style pockets for convenience & peace-of-mind closure, plus internal waterproof document pocket
• Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets & wallet pocket
• Internal impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon back protector inserts available as accessory)
• Buckle waist adjustment offers customized fit & helps keep garment close to the body
• Accordion textile flex inserts on elbows for arm flexibility
• Full circumference interior waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Reflective detailing on front, back & sleeves improves rider’s visibility
• Graphic details on front, sleeves & back
• Soft textile collar lining & padded edging for high levels of comfort
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.