Alpinestars Gunner V2 Jacket WP - Black Blue | A32068191078D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, Stretch panels, 2 pockets
An update on a classic jacket! We all know and love the Gunner jacket, but now it fits better and is CE-certified. It looks great, fits well and is ideal paired with either textile trousers or jeans. There's plenty of adjustment tabs to get the perfect fit and this understated sporty style as proved to be a winner! We are particuarly loving the blue version.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material inserts
• Removable long-sleeve thermal micro polar fleece liner (100g body; 80g sleeves) collar ensures comfort on hot or cold days
• Waist adjustment for improved riding fit that can be customized to rider’s needs
• Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves ensures close, secure fit
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulders & elbow protectors
• This garment is CE-certified
• Chest pad & back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest & Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe & secure storage of small items, plus front inner waterproof pocket
• Zippered air intake & exhaust vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users
• Waterproof & breathable lining for guaranteed weather protection & comfort
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.