Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Highlands Gloves - Brown
Construction: Unlined & vented
Protection: 3-point protection, CE Lev. 1
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
These light in weight, mesh summer gloves are a style that is proving popular with American motorcycle journalists and adventure touring motorcycle organisations. They are constructed from naturally abrasion resistant goat leather mixed with a 3D mesh on the top of the hand for maximum airflow. Pre-curved fingers reduce rider fatigue for those of you riding for long periods of time and touch screen compatible finger tips make using smart phones and sat navs a breeze.
The protection that you need. As well as the natural abrasion resistance of the goat leather, the Alpinestars Highlands gloves have reinforcements to the outer hands with extra abrasion resistant fabrics at the impact zones. A moulded hard knuckle protector gives the solid feel you would expect from gloves of this high quality and TPR finger and back of hand sliders give even more impact and abrasion resistance.
• Constructed from durable goat leather associated with 3D mesh top hand which provide an optimized airflow
• Reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip
• Full leather palm construction
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm
• Reinforced outer hand with paddings & high abrasion resistant fabric on landing zones
• Moulded hard-knuckle protector provides impact & abrasion protection
• Palm, thumb & backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
• TPR fingers slider & backhand for superior impact & abrasion resistance
• Wrist flap with Velcro on cuff provides a secure closure
• Goat leather fourcettes
• Touchscreen compatible index & thumb finger tips
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.