Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Hyper Drystar Jacket WP - Black Camouflage Red
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, Stretch panels, 2 pockets, External sliders
Short, sporty and protected: This Hyper motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars is an all-weather sports riding jacket, ideal for sports riders who don’t want to wear leather! It's cut to sit exactly on the hips and there's a waist connection zipper for connecting with the matching Hyper pants. The styling is quite subtle for Alpinestars, making the Hyper jacket perfect for riders who want premium quality and protection but without lairy logos.
• Clean styled jacket with a sport touring fit featuring a multi-panel, multi material construction incorporating 450 denier poly-fabric main shell & 600 denier dobby reinforcement for optimized levels of durability & abrasion resistance
• Fixed Drystar membrane with taped seams offers guaranteed waterproof performance while being breathable enough to prevent build-up of interior moisture to ensure stable microclimate
• Membrane feature stretch inserts which mirror the stretch zones of the outer garment for superior freedom of movement
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) for cold conditions with easy identification red zippers & snap-button closures to securely keep liner in position
• Excellent fit afforded by innovative volume control adjustment system on chest, bicep & sleeves, which ensures tight, improved riding fit with highly reduced material bunching
• Adjustment system ensures personalized fit to rider’s body & offers improved safety by keep protections close to body in the case of an impact or slide
• Pre-curved sleeves & Hook & loop grip closure cuff adjustment ensures comfort fit & prevents sleeve riding up arm while riding
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-moulded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection & comfort
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon & back chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Strategically positioned four-way stretch inserts on inside arms, side torso & rear shoulder for freedom of movement & comfort fit
• Multiple ventilation system features zippered vents & exhaust ports for effective internal cooling & ensures comfort on short or long rides
• Extensive reflective detailing on arms & back for improved rider visibility
• Full circumference waist connection zipper on the inside for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XL||Camouflage||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.