Alpinestars Hyper Drystar Jacket WP - Black Yellow | A3204718155D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, Stretch panels, 2 pockets, External sliders
Short, sporty and protected: This Hyper motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars is an all-weather sports riding jacket, ideal for sports riders who don’t want to wear leather! It's cut to sit exactly on the hips and there's a waist connection zipper for connecting with the matching Hyper pants. The styling is quite subtle for Alpinestars, making the Hyper jacket perfect for riders who want premium quality and protection but without lairy logos.
• Clean styled jacket with a sport touring fit featuring a multi-panel, multi material construction incorporating 450 denier poly-fabric main shell & 600 denier dobby reinforcement for optimized levels of durability & abrasion resistance
• Fixed Drystar membrane with taped seams offers guaranteed waterproof performance while being breathable enough to prevent buildup of interior moisture to ensure stable microclimate
• Membrane feature stretch inserts which mirror the stretch zones of the outer garment for superior freedom of movement
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) for cold conditions with easy identification red zippers & snap-button closures to securely keep liner in position
• Excellent fit afforded by innovative volume control adjustment system on chest, bicep & sleeves, which ensures tight, improved riding fit with highly reduced material bunching
• Adjustment system ensures personalized fit to rider’s body & offers improved safety by keep protections close to body in the case of an impact or slide
• Pre-curved sleeves & Hook & loop grip closure cuff adjustment ensures comfort fit & prevents sleeve riding up arm while riding
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection & comfort
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon & back chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Strategically positioned four-way stretch inserts on inside arms, side torso & rear shoulder for freedom of movement & comfort fit
• Multiple ventilation system features zippered vents & exhaust ports for effective internal cooling & ensures comfort on short or long rides
• Extensive reflective detailing on arms & back for improved rider visibility
• Full circumference waist connection zipper on the inside for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.