• Multi-panel, multi material construction featuring a PU-coated 450 denier poly-fabric main shell & 600 denier dobby reinforcement for optimized levels of durability & abrasion resistance
• Class-leading impact protection provided by CE certified knee protectors
• Protectors are housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length
• Excellent protection against the elements provided by Alpinestars’ Drystar 100% waterproof & breathable membrane
• Membrane feature stretch inserts which mirror the stretch zones of the outer garment for superior freedom of movement
• Pre-curved legs for comfort with stretch panels on crotch & knee, plus an extensive stretch panel on rear yoke, provides enhanced freedom of movement
• Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility
• Optimized for use with range of textile jackets, thanks to a full circumference waist zipper
• Ventilation system includes zippered thigh openings which allow for personalized & adjustable levels of airflow
• Reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for superior riding comfort
• Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors
• Hook & loop grip waist & leg adjustments for precision fit in various riding positions
• Waist incorporates 3D mesh interior for comfort
• Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure & safe storage of valuables
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.