Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Isabel Drystar Gloves WP - Black
Construction: Drystar membrane, Back of hand insulation with Thinsulate
Protection: 1-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Slip-on short-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Loving the leather: A premium leather shell offers top quality, perfect to be worn with jackets from the Alpinestars Oscar Range like the Shelley jacket or the Isabel city jacket. A laser etched logo offers an authentic look, which would make these gloves perfect to be worn with some Alpinestars ladies jeans. There's even a Intellifinger, so you can use touch screen devices on the coldest of days without removing your gloves.
The features you want: A Drystar membrane offers waterproofing and breathability, whilst 100g Thinsulate lining to the back of the hand will keep you warm, as the back of the hand is the part of you that suffers most from wind-chill. Hard knuckle armour offers the protection you want, whilst the leather covering not only offers abrasion resistance, it also gives the gloves a sleek design.
• Single layer, soft leather palm construction provides abrasion resistance
• DRYSTAR membrane insert is both waterproof & breathable, keeping the hands dry & comfortable
• Thinsulate thermal insulation keeps hands warm
• Leather over-moulded hard PU knuckle affords excellent impact protection
• Leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm & outer hand provide abrasion-resistance in key area
• Additional protection provided by EVA foam padding on top of the hand & fingers
• Precurved finger construction reduces fatigue while riding
• Accordion leather inserts on fingers improves fit & comfort
• Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with GPS/smartphones
• Velcro & elasticized wrist for safe & secure closure
• Available in international sizes XS-XL
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.