Alpinestars Isabel Drystar Gloves WP - Black | A353881610D Construction: Drystar membrane, Back of hand insulation with Thinsulate
Protection: 1-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Slip-on short-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Loving the leather: A premium leather shell offers top quality, perfect to be worn with jackets from the Alpinestars Oscar Range like the Shelley jacket or the Isabel city jacket. A laser etched logo offers an authentic look, which would make these gloves perfect to be worn with some Alpinestars ladies jeans. There's even a Intellifinger, so you can use touch screen devices on the coldest of days without removing your gloves.
The features you want: A Drystar membrane offers waterproofing and breathability, whilst 100g Thinsulate lining to the back of the hand will keep you warm, as the back of the hand is the part of you that suffers most from wind-chill. Hard knuckle armour offers the protection you want, whilst the leather covering not only offers abrasion resistance, it also gives the gloves a sleek design.
Manufacturer Specification • Single layer, soft leather palm construction provides abrasion resistance
• DRYSTAR membrane insert is both waterproof & breathable, keeping the hands dry & comfortable
• Thinsulate thermal insulation keeps hands warm
• Leather over-moulded hard PU knuckle affords excellent impact protection
• Leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm & outer hand provide abrasion-resistance in key area
• Additional protection provided by EVA foam padding on top of the hand & fingers
• Precurved finger construction reduces fatigue while riding
• Accordion leather inserts on fingers improves fit & comfort
• Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with GPS/smartphones
• Velcro & elasticized wrist for safe & secure closure
• Available in international sizes XS-XL
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.