Alpinestars J-Cult Shoes WP - Brown | A254261980D Outer: Waterproof full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected except shin
The best of both worlds! You've got a leather upper, reminiscent of city shoes, combined with a trainer sole for comfort. That makes these motorcycle shoes look absolutely awesome and they'd be great paired with some motorcycle jeans. Perfect for riding in the English weather thanks to a waterproof membrane.
• DRYSTAR membrane layered between upper & lining for unsurpassed, 100% waterproof all-weather performance
• Tongue in full grain leather for enhanced comfort, durability & luxurious feel
• Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure & comfortable fit
• Lightweight, street-styled upper combining full grain leather & elastic synthetic material on collar for enhanced comfort, durability & look
• The J-CULT DRYSTAR shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2010
• Dual density ankles protectors are applied between the upper & padded lining to provide the strategic protection & flexibility in key areas
• Heat-press logos give an exclusive & understated look
• Embossed areas highlight the shoe’s protective components & give a balanced dynamic style at the riding shoe
• Thin & smooth tongue provides high levels of comfort & fit around the instep
• Elastic collar provides improved levels of personalized & comfortable fit
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
• Internal toe box & heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design
• Rubber compound cup sole molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, & support & to provide a good walking comfort
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.