Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Jagg Leather Trousers - Black
Protection: Knee CE armour
Comfort: Stretch panels, Calf elastic & expansion zip, Double leather seat
Straight forward road trousers for a winning price! The Alpinestars Jagg leather trousers are the perfect road-riding trousers for all of you that DO NOT permanently have their knee down (ahh, that would be most of us then :) ). Delivered complete with Bio armour at the knees, these leather trousers are equipped with this excellent protective feature unique to Alpinestars.
Stand-out feature: Superb value leather trousers for road-riding.
• Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
• Removable CE?approved internal knee & shin protectors for class-leading safety in key impact zone
• Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort & additional impact performance (CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade)
• Accordion textile stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility & fit in the riding position
• Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg & crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight & material excess
• Front snap button & hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement
• Internally reinforced seat & knee area aids abrasion protection & helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident
• Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes
• Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue & aids performance fit
• Waist circumference Velcro & D-ring closure for secure & personalized closure
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
• Front, deep pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
• Reflective detailing on front & back for improved rider visibility
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|44||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|50||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|54||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.