Alpinestars Jam Drystar Shoes WP - Black | A254661810D Outer: Waterproof leather & textile
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Street-style with motorcycle protection: These Jam Drystar shoes are perfect for riders who want highstreet style fashion, but with the protection they need for motorcycling. We have to admit, they're looking super slick, especially this version that combines leather on the front with suede material on the back for comfort, durability and look. On the practical side, there's a silicone-elastic lace pocket to keep the laces out of the way of the bike's controls. The Jam shoes are a great combination of style, comfort and protection at a more than reasonable price!
• Lightweight, street-styled upper combining leather on frontal & suede on back for optimized comfort, durability & look
• Tongue in leather for enhanced comfort, durability & luxurious feel
• Leather eyelet for more durability & style
• Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure & comfortable fit
• Silicone & elastic lace pocket located on top tongue allows storage of laces for security
• Alpinestars’ Drystar waterproof & breathable membrane layer between upper & lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
• Dual density ankles protectors applied between the upper & padded lining to provide the strategic protection & flexibility in key areas
• Embossed areas highlight the protection parts giving an aggressive & dynamic style at the riding shoe
• Padding on tongue & heel area provides high levels of comfort & fit around the ankle & instep
• Internal toe box & heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design
• New design sole with rubber compound cup sole molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support & to provide a good walking comfort
• Jam Drystar shoe is CE certified to CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.