Alpinestars Jam Shoes Air - Black | A26525181100D Outer: Vented leather & textile
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Closure: Laced with gusseted tongue
Street style with motorcycle protection: These Jam shoes from Alpinestars are perfect for riders who want highstreet style fashion, but with the protection they need for motorcycling. Thanks to the lace up front closure, there's no side zipper meaning that the ankle protection can be placed properly making it more comfortable to walk around in all day. Perfect for warm weather riding with plenty of perforations.
Manufacturer Specification • Tongue in leather for enhanced comfort, durability & luxurious feel
• Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure & comfortable fit Lace eyelets are constructed from leather for improved durability
• Elastic silicone lace pocket located on top tongue allows for storage of additional laces to help avoid laces being tangled up on foot-pegs
• Perforated leather on lateral, medial, rear & lower tongue are strategically positioned to improve airflow & ventilation
• Dual density ankle protectors are applied between the upper & padded lining to provide the strategic protection & flexibility in key areas
• Padding on tongue & heel area provides high levels of comfort & fit around the ankle & instep
• Internal toe box & heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design
• Jam design rubber sole compound cup sole offers stability, grip, support & to provide a good walking comfort
• Removable anatomic EVA foam foot bed for arch support & comfort
• Embossed detailing for aggressive & dynamic styling
• The JAM AIR shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2)
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.