Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Jaws V3 Leather Jacket - Black Red
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Comfort: Partially perforated, Stretch panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
An update on a classic Alpinestars jacket! The Jaws jacket is a staple in the Alpinestars range, it comes in both the leather and textile variety. This jacket is the ideal choice for racers and road-riders alike. There's the sporty style with protective features such as the option to insert back and chest protection (available separately). This jacket has now also passed the CE testing criteria and features plenty of stretch for a comfortable fit.
• Main chassis constructed from 13mm premium bovine leather
• Stretch panels on sleeves & chest further improve fit & feel
• Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit
• Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow
• Localized perforations for excellent ventilation & internal airflow
• Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort
• Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces rider fatigue
• Reflective details to make the rider more visible to other road users
• Chest & back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest & back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade)
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• Waterproof inner wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage
• Inner removable thermal liner for versatility
• CE-certified Bio Armor shoulders & elbow protectors for high levels of protection against impacts
• GP Lite external sliders on shoulder for additional protection against impacts
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.