Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Jethro Shoes - Black
Outer: Water-repellent full grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
Look the part on and off the bike: The perfect choice if you want protection, but want to fit in when you get off the bike. These motorcycle shoes come in waterproof and non-waterproof, just pick the style you want! They??e leather with a composite shank and sole which offers protection and comfort.
The perfect choice with jeans: These motorcycle shoes really look like high-street trainers, but they have features just for motorcyclists. The zip up the side allows easy access whilst the lace lock stops your laces getting caught on moving parts of the bike. They??e just awesome, they look great and they??e super comfortable!
• Upper boot surface constructed with full grain leather to optimize comfort & durability
• Leather shift pad & slider to protect against abrasion & impact
• Double Density TPU lateral ankle protector is layered under the upper for protection against knocks
• Traditional lacing closure for easy & comfortable fit
• Innovative lace loop holder on lateral side keeps safely secured & is locked onto upper boot surface with a snap fastener for a quick release
• Alpinestars??exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole for grip & structural support
• Reinforced poly-foam padding on collar, tongue & shift pad for comfort
Motorcycle Shoes Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.