Alpinestars Jethro Shoes - Blue | A265151770D
Outer: Water-repellent full grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tabLook the part on and off the bike: The perfect choice if you want protection, but want to fit in when you get off the bike. These motorcycle shoes come in waterproof and non-waterproof, just pick the style you want! They’re leather with a composite shank and sole which offers protection and comfort.
The perfect choice with jeans: These motorcycle shoes really look like high-street trainers, but they have features just for motorcyclists. The zip up the side allows easy access whilst the lace lock stops your laces getting caught on moving parts of the bike. They’re just awesome, they look great and they’re super comfortable!
Previously sold at £139.99.
Previously sold at £132.97.
• Upper boot surface constructed with full grain leather to optimize comfort & durability
• Leather shift pad & slider to protect against abrasion & impact
• Double Density TPU lateral ankle protector is layered under the upper for protection against knocks
• Traditional lacing closure for easy & comfortable fit
• Innovative lace loop holder on lateral side keeps safely secured & is locked onto upper boot surface with a snap fastener for a quick release
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole for grip & structural support
• Reinforced poly-foam padding on collar, tongue & shift pad for comfort
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.