Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Luc Jacket Air - Blue
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: Perforated panels, Waterproof pockets
Make a statement in the Luc jacket from Alpinestars: Fashionable as well as functional styling makes this jacket a stand-out piece. CE certified protection comes with ventilation to make a comfortable and protective jacket that looks as good on the bike as off. External zippered pockets and a waterproof internal pocket give you safe and convenient storage.
Hides away plenty of protection: Constructed from a durable 480D poly-textile material is abrasion resistant, enhanced by the mesh inserts that are also positioned to help you stay cool by letting air pass through. The CE certified protectors at the elbow and shoulders are lightweight and don't bulge out of the jacket - they won't sacrifice its sleek look.
Comfort is key: Pre-curved sleeves hold an integrated soft textile lining on the collar for additional comfort. An elongated rear profile covers the back area to help prevent the jacket riding up.
• Constructed from durable advanced 480 denier poly-textile that is double PU coated for durability, abrasion resistance & water resistance
• Extensive, high abrasion-resistant mesh inserts strategically positioned for optimized cooling
• Externally zippered pockets plus internal waterproof pocket for safe & convenient storage
• Pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue & enhanced riding comfort
• Snap-button waist & collar adjusters
• Integrated soft textile lining on collar for additional comfort
• Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area & offers coverage in upright riding position
• Lightweight, CE Certified elbow & shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class leading impact protection
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE Certified Nucleon chest back protector available as accessory)
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Blue||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Blue||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Blue||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Blue||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Blue||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Blue||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Blue||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.