Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars M56 Drystar Gloves WP - Black
Construction: Drystar membrane, Back of hand insulation with Primaloft
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Winter motorcycle gloves from Alpinestars: An 80g Primaloft lining on the back of the hand fights wind-chill, as that is the part of your hand that is most exposed to it as you hold the grips. A Drystar membrane ensures that your hands will stay dry in the inevitable wet weather.
All the features you want: These leather motorcycle gloves offer abrasion resistance and they also have a hard knuckle armour and a finger bridge between the third and fourth finger to stop snapping and separation. There's a wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry and even a touch screen compatible finger tip, so you can use your phone and satnav when wearing them in cold weather! Awesome!
• Full premium leather, multi-panel main chassis for excellent levels of comfort, durability & abrasion resistance
• DRYSTAR membrane lining is 100% waterproof, keeping the hands dry & comfortable in wet weather conditions
• Incorporated PrimaLoft thermal insulation (80g) on the top hand for protection against the elements
• Rubber thumb & palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement & durability
• Over-moulded hard copolymer knuckle protector offers excellent levels of impact & abrasion resistance
• EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, thumb, finger tops & palm heel provides strategic abrasion resistance & improved fit
• Alpinestars’ race-derived & patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impact
• Accordion stretch inserts on first two fingers allow greater freedom of movement
• Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems
• Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort & prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys
• Wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry & extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely & safely keep glove in position
• Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light
• TPR visor wipe on thumb efficiently cleans away grime & dirt from eyewear
• Comes in international sizes: S-3XL
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.