Alpinestars M56 Drystar Gloves WP - Black | A352641610D Construction: Drystar membrane, Back of hand insulation with Primaloft
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Winter motorcycle gloves from Alpinestars: An 80g Primaloft lining on the back of the hand fights wind-chill, as that is the part of your hand that is most exposed to it as you hold the grips. A Drystar membrane ensures that your hands will stay dry in the inevitable wet weather.
All the features you want: These leather motorcycle gloves offer abrasion resistance and they also have a hard knuckle armour and a finger bridge between the third and fourth finger to stop snapping and separation. There's a wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry and even a touch screen compatible finger tip, so you can use your phone and satnav when wearing them in cold weather! Awesome!
Manufacturer Specification • Full premium leather, multi-panel main chassis for excellent levels of comfort, durability & abrasion resistance
• DRYSTAR membrane lining is 100% waterproof, keeping the hands dry & comfortable in wet weather conditions
• Incorporated PrimaLoft thermal insulation (80g) on the top hand for protection against the elements
• Rubber thumb & palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement & durability
• Over-moulded hard copolymer knuckle protector offers excellent levels of impact & abrasion resistance
• EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, thumb, finger tops & palm heel provides strategic abrasion resistance & improved fit
• Alpinestars’ race-derived & patented third & fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll & separation during impact
• Accordion stretch inserts on first two fingers allow greater freedom of movement
• Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems
• Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort & prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys
• Wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry & extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely & safely keep glove in position
• Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light
• TPR visor wipe on thumb efficiently cleans away grime & dirt from eyewear
• Comes in international sizes: S-3XL
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.