Alpinestars Managua Jacket GTX - Black | A360401710D
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, 2 pockets, 1 waterproof pocketsTop of the range alternative to the Durban range. Gore-Tex Pro jacket with laminated waterproofing for lighter weight and less bulk. There is a direct ventilation system using Jet ventilation with further ventilation on the sleeves to keep you cool. On the abrasion areas there’s a ceramic coating which is protective, but non-scratchy.
Great option for a serious rider: There’s all the pockets you’ll need with CE armour at the impact zones including the chest. This motorcycle jacket also has a removable thermal liner, which is super warm and has a pocket on the back to store linings.
The stand out features of this jacket: The ventilation, the weight – this is much lighter than many other jackets in the same range. Finally, we must mention, the tailored fit that Alpinestars have worked really hard at.
Previously sold at £699.99.
• Multi-panel main shell construction with reinforced shoulder & elbow areas for an optimal combination of durability, protection & weight
• Fully laminated GORE-TEX main chassis which is bonded for weight saving, plus exceptional waterproofing & breathability
• GORE-TEX® stretch inserts positioned on back & elbows offers mobility & riding fit on various touring bike models
• Innovative aramidic fibre reinforcements strategically positioned on the elbows for enhanced tear & abrasion resistance
• Innovative ventilation system features large zippered air intakes on chest, an extensive rear air exhaust on back, plus vent openings on upper arms to offer superior interior cooling which, when working together, offers unrivalled levels of airflow & prevents the build of potentially fatiguing heat
• Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable & replaceable CE certified elbow & shoulder protectors
• Chest & back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ CE certified Nucleon back & chest protectors available as accessory upgrade)
• Removable thermal vest (100g, body; 70g, sleeves) features comfort edge & Velcro®-securing internal pockets. Vest is sonic welded to reduce material bulk which helps the garment achieve an overall streamlined cut
• Multiple fit & volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm & helps keep garment & protection in position. Velcro cuff closures aid fit
• Front cargo pockets, waterproof internal document pocket & rear large utility pocket for safe & convenient storage
• Waterproof zips throughout garment for guaranteed dry storage
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars textile touring riding pants
• Adjustable interior waist belt offers additional support & personalized fit while helping keep protection in position, plus shock cord adjustment for fit fine-tuning
• TPU pull tab detailing on pockets for convenience when opening & closing
• Reflective detailing improves rider visibility
• Loop collar closure with microfleece comfort edging
• Twin slider YKK zipper opens from the top or bottom for versatility
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.