Alpinestars Managua Trousers Reg GTX - Black | A362401710D Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, 2 pockets, Vent zips, Braces
Top of the range alternative to the Durban range. Gore-Tex Pro trousers with laminated waterproofing for lighter weight and less bulk. There is a direct ventilation system using Jet ventilation with ventilation on the thighs to keep you cool. On the abrasion areas there’s a ceramic coating which is protective, but non-scratchy.
Great option for a serious rider: There’s all the pockets you’ll need with CE armour at the impact zones. These motorcycle trousers also have a removable thermal liner, which is super warm. There’s removable braces included to add to your comfort as you ride.
The stand out features of these trousers: The ventilation, the weight – these are much lighter than many other trousers in the same range. Finally, we must mention, the tailored fit that Alpinestars have worked really hard at. You can grab these trousers in a short or regular length for the perfect fit.
• Multi-panel main shell construction with reinforcements on the thigh areas for an optimal combination of durability, protection & weight
• Fully laminated GORE-TEX® chassis which is bonded for weight-saving, plus exceptional waterproofing & breathability
• GORE-TEX® stretch inserts positioned on knees & back of knees offer mobility & riding fit on various touring bike models
• Innovative aramidic fibre reinforcements strategically positioned on the knees for enhanced tear & abrasion resistance
• Innovative ventilation system features large zippered air intakes on thighs which offer superior interior cooling & airflow to prevent build of potentially fatiguing heat
• Class-leading impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified knee protectors
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for riding comfort
• Hip compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors
• Deep, zippered pockets for peace-of-mind storage of belongings
• Removable 100g thermal lining means pant can be worn in range of weather conditions
• Removable bib braces offer secure & close fit & comfort
• Waist connection zipper enables attachment to various Alpinestars textile riding jackets
• Reflective detailing on front & bottom legs improves rider visibility
• Zippered gusseted lower leg insert with Velcro closure to accommodate & provide close fit around various boot width sizes
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.