Alpinestars Mirage Drystar Jacket WP - Black Anthracite | A3203318104D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, Stretch panels, 5 pockets
Quality as you'd expect: The Mirage motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars is the perfect choice for riders who are serious about touring. The two-layer Drystar laminate means that the jacket is fast-drying, ideal for taking on and off during wet weather rides. Make use of the removable thermal liner to adapt to the weather, whilst the Level 2 Bio Air armour takes care of protection.
Manufacturer Specification • Multi-panel main shell construction featuring durable polyamide 500D construction
• Ventilation system features multiple zippers on arms, chest & back for personalized level of airflow
• Laminated DRYSTAR membrane for reduced material construction & minimal bulking
• Waist adjustment for improved riding fit
• Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves keeps jacket close to body
• Seamless chest & hand pockets with gusset, two front hand pockets, two chest pockets, plus front inner waterproof pocket offer convenient & secure storage options for essential belongings
• New cuff adjustment closure system, features dual hook & loop strap securing system for secure & precise closure
• Large stretch panel on back shoulder & arms increases flexibility & movement
• Reflective details on chest for improved rider visibility
• Touring collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Chest pad & back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Level 1 Ce certified Nucleon chest & Level 2 Ce certified back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air shoulders & elbow protectors
• Shoulder protection features over-moulded advanced TPU guard
• CE certified to CE 89/686/EEC
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.