Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Mirage Drystar Jacket WP - Black Anthracite Grey
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, Stretch panels, 5 pockets
Quality as you'd expect: The Mirage motorcycle jacket from Alpinestars is the perfect choice for riders who are serious about touring. The two-layer Drystar laminate means that the jacket is fast-drying, ideal for taking on and off during wet weather rides. Make use of the removable thermal liner to adapt to the weather, whilst the Level 2 Bio Air armour takes care of protection.
• Multi-panel main shell construction featuring durable polyamide 500D construction
• Ventilation system features multiple zippers on arms, chest & back for personalized level of airflow
• Laminated DRYSTAR membrane for reduced material construction & minimal bulking
• Waist adjustment for improved riding fit
• Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves keeps jacket close to body
• Seamless chest & hand pockets with gusset, two front hand pockets, two chest pockets, plus front inner waterproof pocket offer convenient & secure storage options for essential belongings
• New cuff adjustment closure system, features dual hook & loop strap securing system for secure & precise closure
• Large stretch panel on back shoulder & arms increases flexibility & movement
• Reflective details on chest for improved rider visibility
• Touring collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar & cuffs
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Chest pad & back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Level 1 Ce certified Nucleon chest & Level 2 Ce certified back inserts available as accessory upgrade)
• Level 2 CE-certified Bio Air shoulders & elbow protectors
• Shoulder protection features over-moulded advanced TPU guard
• CE certified to CE 89/686/EEC
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.