Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Missile Leather Jacket Airbag Compatible - Black White
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Comfort: Perforated panels, Stretch panels
Extras: Full vented hump
The highest specced protection: The Missile leather motorcycle jacket is ideal for riders looking for entry into the highest spec protection on the market thanks to the Tech Air Airbag system. The Missile jacket is heavily perforated and features added stretch to accommodate the Tech Air Vest. The lowest priced sports leather jacket from Alpinestars that allows for Tech Air compatibility.
• Multi-panel, fully anatomically profiled performance riding jacket constructed from full grain bovine leather for optimized levels of performance, durability & abrasion resistance
• Featuring an updated performance fit for improved anatomical profiling leading to greater comfort & fit
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air airbag system
• The garment is designed with calibrated stretch gussets on rear to accommodate suit’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit
For Tech-Air compatibility:
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU
• Internal hook & loop grip fixings plus cable conduits to seamlessly accommodate airbag system
Class-leading protective capabilities – internally & externally – with:
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow & shoulder protectors
• External (DFS dual density TPU) shoulder & elbow sliders offer abrasion resistance in key impact areas
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air system)
• Chest & back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back & underarms for excellent fit & movement
• Ergonomic back hump is sculpted for better airflow & performance at high speed
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Hook & loop grip closure for additional security
• Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Premium YKK zippers used throughout garment for durability. Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
• Strategically positioned perforation panels for maximum ventilation & suit breathability
• Padded panels integrated into main shell & sleeves for improved fit
• Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort & ventilation; mesh liner is safely held in position via hook & loop grip connectors on sleeves
• Soft 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort
• Removable security strap, keeps the jacket positioned in accident
• This garment is CE certified
Alpinestars Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Sleeve:Measure from the collarline to the base of your thumb.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist||Sleeve|
|46||S||35.4" - 37"||29.9" - 31.5"||21.7" - 22"|
|48||S/M||37" - 38.6"||31.5" - 33.1"||22.4" - 22.8"|
|50||M/L||38.6" - 40.2"||33.1" - 34.6"||23.2" - 23.6"|
|52||L||40.2" - 41.7"||34.6" - 36.2"||24" - 24.4"|
|54||L/XL||41.7" - 43.3"||36.2" - 37.8"||24.8" - 25.2"|
|56||XL/XXL||43.3" - 44.9"||37.8" - 39.4"||25.6" - 26"|
|58||XXL||44.9" - 46.5"||39.4" - 40.9"||26.4" - 26.8"|
|60||3XL||46.5" - 48"||40.9" - 42.5||26.4" - 26.8"|
|62||3XL/4XL||48" - 49.6"||42.5" - 44.1"||26.8" - 27.6"|
|64||4XL||49.6" - 51.2"||44.1"-45.7"||26.8" - 27.6"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|48||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|54||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|60||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.