Alpinestars Missile Leather Jacket Airbag Compatible - Black White | A31001181200D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Comfort: Perforated panels, Stretch panels
Extras: Full vented hump
The highest specced protection: The Missile leather motorcycle jacket is ideal for riders looking for entry into the highest spec protection on the market thanks to the Tech Air Airbag system. The Missile jacket is heavily perforated and features added stretch to accommodate the Tech Air Vest. The lowest priced sports leather jacket from Alpinestars that allows for Tech Air compatibility.
• Multi-panel, fully anatomically profiled performance riding jacket constructed from full grain bovine leather for optimized levels of performance, durability & abrasion resistance
• Featuring an updated performance fit for improved anatomical profiling leading to greater comfort & fit
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air airbag system
• The garment is designed with calibrated stretch gussets on rear to accommodate suit’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit
For Tech-Air compatibility:
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU
• Internal hook & loop grip fixings plus cable conduits to seamlessly accommodate airbag system
Class-leading protective capabilities – internally & externally – with:
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow & shoulder protectors
• External (DFS dual density TPU) shoulder & elbow sliders offer abrasion resistance in key impact areas
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air system)
• Chest & back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back & underarms for excellent fit & movement
• Ergonomic back hump is sculpted for better airflow & performance at high speed
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Hook & loop grip closure for additional security
• Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Premium YKK zippers used throughout garment for durability. Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
• Strategically positioned perforation panels for maximum ventilation & suit breathability
• Padded panels integrated into main shell & sleeves for improved fit
• Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort & ventilation; mesh liner is safely held in position via hook & loop grip connectors on sleeves
• Soft 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort
• Removable security strap, keeps the jacket positioned in accident
• This garment is CE certified
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.