Alpinestars Missile Leather Suit Airbag Compatible 2PC - Black White | A316011912D Protection: High-spec protection & airbag ready
Comfort: Fully perforated, Removable & washable lining
Extras: Full vented hump
A new member of the family! Joining the Missile family is the airbag compatible version of the one piece suit. That means that you can insert your Tech airbag ready for track riding or even when you're on the road. The Missile is ideal for race riders looking for entry into the highest spec protection on the market. With a similar specification to the Motegi suit and plenty of graphics to choose from, you can rely on premium quality from a premium brand.
Manufacturer SpecificationTECH-AIR COMPATIBLE
• This suit is built to accept the Tech-Air Race Airbag System
• The vest, purchased separately, installs easily & does not require any external sensors to operate
• Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area & chest
• The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm & sleeves to accommodate the jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit
• 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction
• Pre-curved sleeve & leg construction reduces fatigue
• Localized perforations for improved ventilation & interior cooling
• Stitched leather graphic & printed graphic detailing for an eye-catching look
• Calf expansion gusset for optimized fit for range of lower leg sizes
• Hook & loop grip cuff & ankle closure promotes close & secure fit
• Unique, new heavy duty full circumference waist connection zipper to securely fasten upper & lower garments together, giving the suit the same silhouette as a one-piece suit
• Internal hook & loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system
• Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 13 mm high grade leather
• Large accordion stretch panels on the knees, shoulders & elbows aid movement on the bike
• Stretch fabric panels on the sleeves & crotch further improve fit & feel
• Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow & performance at high speed
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector for use when Tech-Air is not installed
• CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protector on shoulder, elbow & knee for impact resistance
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU
• Integrated padding increases comfort & protection
• Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for impact & abrasion resistance
• Chest pad compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade)
• Multi-layer knee construction complete with reinforced grippy texture material on the inside allows the rider to better hug the bike’s tank, thus reducing fatigue & improving control
• Full mesh inner liner for convenience & breathability
• Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for secure storage of small items
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured & features a removable & replaceable screw-mounted insert slider
• DFS (Dynamic Friction Shield) external dual density TPU sliders: shoulder & knee for class-leading abrasion resistance
• Jacket can be worn as a standalone item
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.