Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Mono Fuse Boots GTX - Black
Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: MX aluminium buckle closures
Choose these for complete satisfaction as you tour: An innovation in the Alpinestars touring boots range is these Mono Fuse boots. There's plenty of features that have been thought about and created just for you guys!
You're protected as you ride: These boots are CE approved: They reach a high enough part on your leg to offer the protection you need and want. They've got ankle protection, a toe box and a heel counter. The outer offers abrasion resistance and there's also reflective detailing to improve your visibility.
Lets talk features: Most notably the ratchet buckle closure system is new for these kind of boots from Alpinestars. It means that you can quickly and easily get into these boots and you have support around the ankle and heel. It allows a perfect fit, which is not only comfortable, it's important for your safety to prevent slipping.
Great for touring: These boots have a Gore-Tex lining. What's Gore-Tex? It is 100% waterproof, but also the most breathable waterproof membrane on the planet. It stops your feet sweating and allows them to breathe, but keeps you dry. The textured sole offers grip on the bike and means that these boots will last for many tours to come.
• Upper constructed from premium full-grain leather, offering high levels of comfort, durability & abrasion resistance
• The Mono Fuse GTX Boot is CE certified
• Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls & for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit & comfort
• Buckle closure system: Closure system allows for easy & rapid in/out plus a secure & highly personalized closure. The reverse buckles are made from an aluminium compound for greater abrasion performance. The ergonomic buckle is attached to a durable dual density TPU mounting & is constructed from a technical compound aluminium for greater abrasion resistance
• Extensive instep & Achilles accordion flex zones constructed from microfibre for superior comfort, extension, control & support
• Integrated waterproof & highly breathable GORE-TEX membrane for unsurpassed all-weather performance
• Highly flexible sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure & support to the arch area
• Hot-melt reinforced shin plate for weight-saving & additional protection against knocks
• Injected, high modulus TPU shifter area integrated on the forefoot for durability & abrasion resistance
• Internal toe box & heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• Top rear collar incorporates breathable mesh insert for comfort & fit around the calf area
• Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot
• Advanced foam padding envelopes ankle area for fit & comfort. Double density ankle protector on medial side is layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam & Lycra for comfort & support
Motorcycle Boots Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Use our handy guide below to convert your boot size. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
|UK Boot Size||EU Boot Size|
|4 - 4.5||EU37|
|6 - 6.5||EU40|
|7 - 7.5||EU41|
|8 - 8.5||EU42|
|10 - 10.5||EU45|
|11 - 11.5||EU46|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.