Alpinestars Mono Fuse Boots GTX - Black | A233401510D Outer: Gore-Tex & full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: MX aluminium buckle closures
Choose these for complete satisfaction as you tour: An innovation in the Alpinestars touring boots range is these Mono Fuse boots. There's plenty of features that have been thought about and created just for you guys!
You're protected as you ride: These boots are CE approved: They reach a high enough part on your leg to offer the protection you need and want. They've got ankle protection, a toe box and a heel counter. The outer offers abrasion resistance and there's also reflective detailing to improve your visibility.
Lets talk features: Most notably the ratchet buckle closure system is new for these kind of boots from Alpinestars. It means that you can quickly and easily get into these boots and you have support around the ankle and heel. It allows a perfect fit, which is not only comfortable, it's important for your safety to prevent slipping.
Great for touring: These boots have a Gore-Tex lining. What's Gore-Tex? It is 100% waterproof, but also the most breathable waterproof membrane on the planet. It stops your feet sweating and allows them to breathe, but keeps you dry. The textured sole offers grip on the bike and means that these boots will last for many tours to come.
• Upper constructed from premium full-grain leather, offering high levels of comfort, durability & abrasion resistance
• The Mono Fuse GTX Boot is CE certified
• Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls & for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit & comfort
• Buckle closure system: Closure system allows for easy & rapid in/out plus a secure & highly personalized closure. The reverse buckles are made from an aluminium compound for greater abrasion performance. The ergonomic buckle is attached to a durable dual density TPU mounting & is constructed from a technical compound aluminium for greater abrasion resistance
• Extensive instep & Achilles accordion flex zones constructed from microfibre for superior comfort, extension, control & support
• Integrated waterproof & highly breathable GORE-TEX membrane for unsurpassed all-weather performance
• Highly flexible sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure & support to the arch area
• Hot-melt reinforced shin plate for weight-saving & additional protection against knocks
• Injected, high modulus TPU shifter area integrated on the forefoot for durability & abrasion resistance
• Internal toe box & heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• Top rear collar incorporates breathable mesh insert for comfort & fit around the calf area
• Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot
• Advanced foam padding envelopes ankle area for fit & comfort. Double density ankle protector on medial side is layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam & Lycra for comfort & support
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.