Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Motochino Trousers - Tan
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: Aramid lined at impact areas
What makes these motorcycle trousers different? It is pretty common for bikers to want gear that looks like high-street clothing. What makes these trousers different to other attempts is that they have a separate lining that holds the knee armour. That means the front of these Alpinestars trousers do not have a seam and the armour feels more comfortable as it can be moved and is not attached to the outer shell. Genius.
• Light cotton fabric main shell with chino fit design & styling
• Two front & two back pockets with rear button closures
• Interior aramidic fiber reinforcement panels on the sides & knee area
• Lining connected to the aramidic fiber knee panels to avoid visible stitching
• Hook & loop grip attachment to accommodate Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon hip protector (as accessory upgrade)
• Alpinestars CE-certified Level 1 removable BIO Light knee protectors
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit various lengths
• Customized detailing on metal buttons & rivets
• Woven label branded patch on back seat & under the front pocket
• Small coin pocket on the front of the right leg
|38in Waist||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|28in Waist||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|30in Waist||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|32in Waist||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|34in Waist||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|36in Waist||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40in Waist||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.