Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Valparaiso Drystar Gloves WP - Black
Construction: Drystar waterproof membrane
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Welcome the 'packs a punch' part of the Valparaiso family, the motorcycle gloves! Combined with the matching jacket and trousers you'll have a set that will keep you touring in comfort and style!
These motorcycle gloves use McFit technology to offer you a waterproof, breathable and comfortable motorcycle glove. The McFit technology incorporates a Drystar membrane (offering the waterproofing and breathability) in to a thin layer of fabric for maximum feel of the handlebars and less bunching and bulkiness.
These Alpinestars textile combo gloves also offer plenty of protection, should you ever need it. PU knuckle armour covered in leather offers abrasion resistance whilst reflective detailing helps improve your visibility. A Dual Velcro wrist fastener ensures a comfortable, but most importantly, safe fit. The palm is leather in the event of a slide and there is EVA foam padding at essential places. You've also got a visor wiper, which adds to your safety as you wipe away the rain and improve your field of vision.
The neatest feature of these motorcycle gloves can really make a difference in the event of a crash. Alpinestars have patented a finger-bridge between the little finger and ring finger. This means that in the event of a slide, the two fingers do not become separated and are at less risk from twisting and dare we say breaking.
GetGeared absolutely love these motorcycle gloves combined with the matching jacket and trousers and we're sure you will too!
• Leather, suede & advanced poly-fabric textile construction incorporating the innovative McFit material technology to offer optimized grip, waterproofing & breathability thanks to a DRYSTAR membrane
• MCFit's sealed triple layer construction affords a highly reduced material construction to promote dexterity & sensitivity of bike controls
• Insulated membrane for excellent heat retention performance in colder climates
• Alpinestars patented third & fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion & separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide
• Over moulded, advanced PU knuckle protection covered by leather for styling & durability
• Reflective detailing improves rider visibility at night or in poor conditions
• Flexible accordion poly-fabric panels on fingers, thumb & back of hand for increased manoeuvrability & fit
• Leather palm with suede reinforcements on palm, fingers, thumb & heel of hand
• Dual Velcro wrist closure system ensures fully adjustable, weather-tight closure
• EVA foam padding on fingers, thumb & wrist
• Reflective detailing on fingers for improved visibility
• Convenient soft TPU visor wipe on left hand
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.