Alpinestars Multiair XCR Boots GTX - Black | A233611610D Outer: Vented Gore-Tex leather & textile
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Closure: Ankle buckle & Velcro calf adjustment
You'd be forgiven for wondering: "Why?" At first these boots have features that may seem confusing, but together they make an awesome pair of motorcycle boots. Think hot climates that are wet, humid America or summer seasons in Spain that are prone to thunder storms. You've got mesh across the front of the foot to offer airflow, but the safety of a Gore-Tex membrane to keep you dry.
Designed for comfort: The Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry and is 100% waterproof for the life of the boots. The shorter cut makes these ideal to walk around in all day, so if you're regularly hopping on and off the bike to look at the grand scenery, these are the ones you want to do it in. These boots are part of Alpinestars' Gore-Tex Extra Comfort range, for the buyer that like the Air Plus XCR Gore-Tex, but prefer the idea of the ratchet system for the perfect, safe fit.
The protection you demand: There's double density ankle protectors with an internal heel counter and toe box to protect the most boney part of your body. There's also plenty of other features including a grippy rubber sole, flex zones for the ultimate walking and riding comfort and a shin plate for protection and reinforcement.
Manufacturer Specification • Main upper constructed from premium full-grain leather, offering high levels of comfort, durability & abrasion resistance. The upper includes perforated zones for improved breathability
• Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls & for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit & comfort
• Extensive instep & Achilles accordion flex zones constructed from breathable 3D mesh for comfort, extension, control & support
• Waterproof & highly breathable performance GORE-TEX XCR membrane ensures feet stay comfortably dry in all conditions, plus breathable GORE TEX textile interior lining throughout boot
• Top collar incorporates breathable textile lining for comfort & fit around the calf area
• BUCKLE CLOSURE SYSTEM: Alpinestars innovative & exclusive closure system: an extremely quick & convenient closure system which envelopes 360° around the Achilles & securely & tightly fastens via a lateral-side reverse-action pump ratchet
• A revolution in tech touring footwear, the design allows excess material & components, specially on the medial side, to be removed giving the boot a light & more ergonomic aspect & is ideal for long distance riding
• Double density ankle protector on medial side is layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area
• Shin-plate features hot melt reinforcement for structural boot support & impact protection
• Wide entry aperture for convenience when putting on or taking off
• Highly flexible sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort & grip
• Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure & support to the arch area
• Internal toe box & heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel & performance
• High modulus TPU shift pad offers durability & abrasion resistance
• Advanced soft perforated padding envelopes the ankles & the shift area for fit, comfort & breathability
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam & Lycra for comfort & support
• The CE certified Multiair XCR is available in international sizes 37-48
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.