Alpinestars New Land Stella Trousers GTX - Black | A363501510D Protection: Knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Stretch panels, Vent zips, Pockets
Top specification touring motorcycle trousers from Alpinestars. If you demand top quality, features, specification from your touring motorcycle gear, then you're in the right place. These trousers are the ones you need!
Plenty of protection: These motorcycle trousers have an abrasion resistant outer with tear resistant coating at the knee and seat. There's also CE bio armour at the knees and there's a pocket for hip armour to ensure impact protection.
Beat the weather: There's a Gore-Tex membrane that ensures you stay 100% dry in the rain. Gore-Tex is also the most breathable waterproof membrane on t he market, which means that as well as staying dry, you won't sweat too! There's also a removable thermal sonic quilted liner. Sonic quilting is technology developed by Alpinestars to reduce bulk and improve insulation.
Ideal for touring: These motorcycle trousers fit with a variety of Alpinestars touring jacket, GetGeared recommend teaming these with their matching New Land jacket. These trousers also fit with a variety of Alpinestars touring boots and there's many Velcro tabs and closures for the perfect fit.
• Superior textile construction featuring full-length GORE-TEX membrane for 100% waterproofing & breathability
• Removable, long thermal liner collar ensures jacket versatility & comfort in cold & hot conditions; thermal liner is ‘sonic-quilted’ for improved insulation performance & reduced material bulk
• Zippered air-intakes offer greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short & long-distances
• Rip-stop, tear-resistant coated seat & knee areas for additional abrasion performance on key impact zones
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armour on knees is lightweight, breathable & ergonomic for class-leading impact protection
• Reflective zones & coloured piping increase rider visibility in poor conditions
• Hip compartments with ergonomically shaped PE protective padding
• Full internal waist connection zipper optimized for use with other jacket models in Alpinestars Touring range
• Easy-locate, red-tipped external zip pockets
• Pre-contoured leg construction with back & knee stretch panels
• Adjustable Velcro waist closure for optimized & personalized fit
• Zippered & Velcro leg cuff closure fits with a range of Alpinestars boot models
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.