Interest FREE with Klarna.
Alpinestars Nucleon KR-2 Back Protector L2 - Black Red
Level: Level 2
Airflow: Solid with holes
Structure: Stiffer Race support
Fitting: Shoulder straps
Designed for adventure touring: Optimised for maximum comfort on long journeys, this Alpinestars back protector is a great addition to Alpinestars textile and leather jackets. It is CE certified to Level 2 protection, which is the highest level. The design uses holes to create airflow and keep you cool as you ride, many of you who have used other back protectors know that a sweaty back is the downside to ordinary armour. Use straps and waist adjustment for the perfect fit and to ensure a secure fit in the event of a slide.
• X-SMALL: Fits XS or up to EU38 jackets
• SMALL: Fits Small or EU40-44 jackets
• MEDIUM: Fits Medium or EU46-50 jackets
• LARGE: Fits Large or EU52-56 jackets
• X-LARGE: Fits XL or EU58 upwards jackets
For Alpinestars adventure touring jackets only.
• Adventure touring back protector CE certified Level 2 to the latest back protector standard revision (EN1621-2:2014)
• Extremely lightweight, highly breathable & incorporating reinforced protection this back protector is optimized for comfort on longer journeys
• An innovative fusion of energy absorbing viscoelastic memory foam with articulated vertebrae protection - the NUCLEON KR-2 is flexible & ergonomically profiled for performance
• Features include waist adjustment for customised fit, a Snap-On system to fix protector to a suit or jacket & a slim vented kidney belt for added security
• Comes in international sizes XS-XL
|XS||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Red||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
About the Brand
Alpinestars is one of the best known names in motorcycle clothing. Their stellar reputation has been built on a foundation of developing the finest professional racing products. It’s engineered apparel that satisfies the demands of some of the toughest competitors, and harshest environments in motorsports.