Alpinestars Parlor Shoes WP - Black | A254911610D Outer: Waterproof leather
Protection: Fully protected except shin
Closure: Laced with side-zip closure
Chelsea boot inspired shoes from Alpinestars. Rock out and pair these with a pair of super skinny jeans from our range, add a beard for super hipster effect. Soft supple leather with dual density ankle protection, toe box and rubber laser ablated sole for extra grip: A more protective choice than a pair of high-street shoes.
Perfect for walking into the office with your suit on, paired with one of the Alpinestars city jackets like the Winston and the Edward. Zipped entry means there's no need to un-do and do-up your laces, you just pop your foot in, zip and you're away. CE approved AND they're waterproof. They're a winner in our book!
GetGeared Top Tip: Purchase a shoe gear lever protector to keep these boots from wear and tear as you change gear.
Manufacturer Specification • Full grain leather upper construction & lining is luxuriously soft
• Water resistant DRYSTAR breathable membrane for protection from the elements, plus breathable textile interior lining throughout shoe
• Medial side closure zipper lends to the shoe’s clean, understated style
• Includes zipper garage & zip leather covers to protect bike from scratches & help keep zip in position
• Shift pad inner foam inserts for a more durable contact surface with the bike’s gear shift
• Traditional lacing system for convenient & secure closure
• Dual density ankle protectors backed with soft padding for comfort & support on both sides
• Inner heel counter & toe-box reinforcement for support & protection
• Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure & support to the arch area
• Alpinestars’ exclusive oil-resistant rubber compound sole with new grip pattern design
• Heel build of microporous layer plus rubber thread to reduce heel overall weight
• Available in US sizes 6-14
• The Parlour Drystar shoe is CE certified to CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.