• Multi-panel full premium leather glove that is anatomically engineered for improved fit & comfort
• PU-coated reinforcements on palm & thumb provides superior grip on bike's controls
• Alpinestars’ newly developed soft viscoelastic PU foam compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled for performance, comfort & impact absorption
• Knuckle is covered for durability
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb & palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
• Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm & outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones
• Long cuff with hook & loop closure adjustable strap on cuff & wrist
• Silicon embossed on cuff for better grip to help closure
• Reflective print to increase rider visibility
• Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices
• Convenient integrated visor wipe for cleaning eyewear/visor
• Waterproof & breathable membrane from GORE GRIP Technology from GORE-TEX, which features a special layered construction promoting optimum tactility & better dexterity for improved grip
• Stretch accordion inserts on finger & backhand to increase flexibility & fit
• Alpinestars patented third & fourth finger-bridge to prevents contortion & separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide
• Ergonomically profiled TPU palm slider protection on palm for strategic protection
• PATRON GORE-TEX PLUS GORE- GRIP TECHNOLOGY GLOVE is CE certified level 1
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.